Chase and Holland are currently working with a leading law firm who are recruiting for a Temporary Legal Cashier to start immediately. Our client is based in South Yorkshire and requires an experienced Cashier until May 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their small management team. The role would be ideal for an ambitious, driven individual who can commit to this role on a P/T basis.
Working Hours: 9am-5.15pm (1-hour Lunch Break)
Salary: £15,000 -£18,000 pro-rata
* To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
* The administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
* The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
* The preparation of cheques.
* The processing of bank transfers.
* The control of designated client deposit accounts.
* The preparation of credit control advice.
* The administration of the purchase ledger.
* Financial management reporting as required.
* The preparatory work for the annual accounts.
* Archive maintenance.
* Will & deed maintenance, processing of legal services commission payments.
* Client ID control.
* New Client Set-ups.
* General Accounts advice and queries.
* Preparation of client invoices.
* Reconciliation of Land Registry Accounts.
* Assisting with non-routine tasks from time to time as requested.
Please only apply if you have legal cashier experience and forward your CV and covering letter to:
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces